The Easiest Cheesy Baked Ravioli is truly the easiest, super cheesy dinner that we make at our house! It’s a “dump and go” recipe that’s ready in just 30 minutes! It’s so easy that it’s barely even a “recipe”.
How to make The Easiest Cheesy Baked Ravioli
You’ll need a baking dish. I use either an 8×8 or 9×9 for this dish. You can also easily double this and make it in aluminum pans to freeze.
I like to mix a jar of alfredo and a jar of marinara sauce. You can totally customize this. If you want a meat sauce, I have a recipe for how to doctor up a jar of sauce and it’s amazing! And if you’d like a homemade alfredo, you can do that too. I just like to keep this recipe super easy for a busy weeknight dinner.
Then you just layer your ingredients. Make sure to spray your pan with non-stick spray then add in a little bit of the sauce, the ravioli, the rest of the sauce, then cover in cheese.
That’s it! The ravioli gets baked in the oven for about 40 minutes uncovered. I like to also broil it at the end to give the cheese those browned crispy pieces.
What to serve with baked ravioli:
The Easiest Cheesy Baked Ravioli
- non-stick cooking spray
- 15 ounces spaghetti or marinara sauce (or meat sauce)
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 24 ounces frozen ravioli (cheese or meat filled Is fine)
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Pre-heat the oven to 375° and spray an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix the 2 sauces together in a bowl then add just enough sauce in the baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Add in all of the frozen ravioli then cover with the remaining sauce.
- Top the dish with all of the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Let set for about 10 minutes before serving then enjoy!
- (If you like to brown the cheese on top, just broil for about 2 minutes at the end of the cooking time)