There’s a reason these are called EASY cheesecake cups! There’s only 4 ingredients, everyone loves them, and they are, in fact, ridiculously easy to make! I tend to make these for 4th of July and Memorial Day weekend most often but they are customizable for any time of year!
Calling this a recipe is almost laughable! That’s how easy these are. I’ve been making these since I was in college when I need to share a dessert and have no desire to actually cook. They are basically thrown together in less than 10 minutes!
Ingredients for the easy cheesecake cups:
- Phyllo shell cups (found in the freezer section by the pies)
- Ready-made cheesecake filling (found by the cream cheese)
- Pie filling of your choice (I use strawberry)
- Blueberries for topping
How to put together these easy little cheesecake cups:
First, you’ll add about a tablespoon of the cheesecake filling to each phyllo cup. Then top with the pie filling and finish with a blueberry on top! That’s it! That’s the whole “recipe”!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve brought this dessert to someone house and they’ve been amazed and then shocked when I tell them how easy it is! It’s the perfect impressive dessert with minimal effort!
Other recipes you’ll love:
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- 4th of July White Chocolate Cream Pie
- 4th Of July Poke Cake
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie
And here’s a tip that will help you with transporting these: they fit perfectly in an egg carton! I used to try to transport these on a tray but they slide everywhere and tip over. Just place 1 cheesecake cup in each egg hole and you’re good to go. If you’re taking them to a party, just bring a pretty tray with you (if you want) to set them on.
Variations you can try:
- Cherry or blueberry pie filling instead of strawberry
- Top with a small mint leaf instead of a berry
- Try apple pie filling with a sprinkle of cinnamon for a Fall treat
- Top with fresh fruit instead of pie filling
Easy Cheesecake Cups
- Lay out your phyllo shells and fill each one with about 1 tablespoon of the cheesecake filling.
- Spoon about a teaspoon of the pie filling onto each cup. I like to make sure that each cheesecake cup has a nice size chunk of fruit and filling.
- Top each cup with a blueberry and enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve and serve the same day as preparing. The phyllo cups will start to get too soft if left overnight.