This creamy lemonade is made with sweetened condensed milk and fresh lemon juice making it a perfectly sweet and refreshing summer drink!
I actually first saw this recipe on Tiktok and I wish I knew how to find it there again! I played around with the ingredients and I think this recipe is just spot on! It’s tart yet sweet and almost gives me lemon merengue vibes! It’s such a fun variation to serve for Summer guests or even a family picnic!
How to make creamy lemonade:
It’s so easy! It’s just fresh lemon juice, a can of sweetened condensed milk, water and ice! Everything gets added to a pitcher, stirred, then it’s ready to go! I’ve even seen some people throw everything into a blender to make a frosty lemonade drink! I’m going to have to try that one soon!
Look at that beautiful drizzle of sweetened condensed milk! I have an obsession with this stuff! I seriously look forward to making any recipe with it just so I can have the few drops left over in the can. It’s a magical ingredients and it’s what makes this creamy lemonade…well, creamy!
- 1 and 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5-6 large lemons)
- 5 cups water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce can)
- a few cups of ice
- Squeeze the lemons over a mesh strainer to sift out the seeds and add the juice to a pitcher. (A half gallon pitcher works best)
- Add in the water first then add the sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Top with ice and serve immediately!