This Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip is pretty much the easiest appetizer you can throw together and it always gets rave reviews!
I have a large extended family and we all live within about 20 minutes of each other. So when there’s a party it’s a lot of people! Parties are a lot of work so it’s always nice to have an easy appetizer up your sleeve like this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip.
It takes absolutely no cooking, and almost no time at all. (Sometimes I even skip the green onions if I’m REALLY short on time…shhh). You are also more than welcome to cook up some bacon slices and chop them up for this recipe. You can use 4 slices for that. I just like to make things a little easier and have some bacon bits on hand. Now I do NOT use the hard little crunch bits. I buy the ones that come in the resealable package that are bigger and real pieces of bacon. You can see what I used HERE. They are in the salad dressing section and they are great to use in a pinch.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1 ounce packet of ranch seasoning
- 2.8 ounces bacon (I buy the packet of large bits in the salad dressing aisle)
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. That's it!
- I like to serve this with ritz crackers. You can store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week.