This pumpkin spice honey butter is one of those special little treats that instantly gives you in that cozy Fall feeling. It’s so simple to make with just honey (I get mine from HERE!) pumpkin puree, spices, and of course butter!
It’s perfect for spreading on toast and bagels and it’s amazing on warm pancakes! It only takes 5 minutes to whip together and it’s so worth it! (Update: I also tried it yesterday on Ritz crackers and it might be my favorite way to eat it!)
This Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter also makes such a fun little hostess gift! You can spoon it into a mason jar and tie a little ribbon on it and whoever receives it one really happy friend! If you use the tiny mason jars, you can also tie a ribbon and a name tag and use them on your Thanksgiving table! So fun!
Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1/3 cup honey (I use Old Florida Bee Company!)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Soften butter to room temperature then add all other ingredients to a bowl with the butter.
- Mix by hand or with a hand mixer and your done!
- Store in the fridge for up to a couple weeks.