This post is sponsored by Smartfood Popcorn
Making this Holiday Crunch Popcorn is such a fun tradition during the holidays and on special family nights. It’s made with Smartfood Popcorn, Sea Salt & Caramel which is so tasty on its own but really takes this Holiday Crunch over the top!
I love to have an easy recipe like this in the midst of all the holiday cooking madness! It’s something you can prep ahead of time and only takes a few minutes. Using the Smartfood Popcorn from Publix is also a huge time saver. No need to pop your own popcorn and wait for it to cool! Make sure to read all the way to the bottom to see our favorite way to enjoy this Holiday Crunch Popcorn!
Holiday Crunch Popcorn only takes a few ingredients and here they are:
- 2 cups of Smartfood Popcorn, Sea Salt & Caramel
- 1 cup of holiday colored candies
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups Rold Gold pretzels, chopped
- 12 ounces of white chocolate chips
I have been a long-time lover of the White Cheddar Smartfood Popcorn but this was the first time I picked up the Sea Salted Caramel version! Well, I have a new favorite! Think of it almost like a sweet kettle corn version but with a caramel taste. It makes this Holiday Crunch recipe out of this world good!
Holiday Crunch Popcorn
- 2 cups Smartfood Popcorn (Sea Salt & Caramel)
- 1 cup holiday colored chocolate candies
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups small Rold Gold pretzels - chopped
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the Smartfood Popcorn, colored candies, pecans, and pretzels.
- In a glass bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. I like to do this in 30 second intervals (stirring after each interval) for about 90 seconds total.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the popcorn mixture and toss with a spatula to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and spread out the mixture in the tray as evenly as possible.
- Let sit for 20 minutes then break into chunks and serve.
Making Holiday Memories Tip:
My kids LOVE movie nights at home. Especially when it’s chilly out! We turn off all of our lights, get all the cozy blankets and pillows out, make some treats and watch a movie together. This Holiday Crunch Popcorn is the perfect treat for watching holiday movies at home! It’s a little salty from the salted popcorn and the pretzels, and sweet from the white chocolate!
Publix, Kraft, Pepsico and General Mills are helping you create lasting memories with family and friends this holiday season with the Your Recipe for Happiness program. Your Recipe for Happiness will give you different tip & recipe ideas that will help you turn any crafting, cooking, baking or holiday moment into one you will remember with your friends and family.
To create everyday memories, visit YourRecipeForHappiness.com and enter for a chance to win one of five (5) $100 Publix gift cards.
Rayanna CappsDecember 1, 2018 at 8:07 pm
What great recipes.
Coco and AshDecember 2, 2018 at 11:13 am
ChrissyDecember 3, 2018 at 9:55 am
YUM! I love the sweet & salty combo of the popcorn along with the candy/white chocolate. I have a Christmas party coming up this weekend so definitely going to make this for it!
Coco and AshDecember 3, 2018 at 9:56 am
Thank you!! It’s such an easy snack for parties 🙂
Marisa MooreDecember 3, 2018 at 10:52 am
Loving this sweet and salty combo! You made Smartfood even smarter! This recipe is so easy and perfect for the holidays!
Lisa | Garlic & ZestDecember 3, 2018 at 10:54 am
I like to have snacks on hand while we decorate our Christmas tree and this looks like something the whole family would devour. Great idea!
ElaineDecember 3, 2018 at 11:10 am
A great recipe to have on hand for holiday snacking! Love all the festive colours.
Taylor KiserDecember 3, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Looks so fun and delicious! What a great treat for the holidays!
Audrey PetersenDecember 4, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Is this correct–only 2 cups of the popcorn?
Coco and AshDecember 4, 2018 at 3:20 pm