No Bake Key Lime Pie
The easiest and best key lime pie you'll ever make!
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice (I use Nellie & Joe's bottled juice when I can't find key limes)
- Whipped topping to serve (optional)
Add the softened cream cheese and condensed milk to a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer to combine.
Add in the lime juice and beat for about 1 more minute until smooth.
Pour the pie mixture into the pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or preferably over night.