Mini Cranberry Cheddar Cheeseballs
A deliciously easy appetizer!
Servings 20 cheeseballs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (I use Tillamook brand for extra sharpness!)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (You can use pretzels as an alternative)
Add the cream cheese, cheddar, and seasonings to a food processor and pulse a few times until combined.
Add in the cranberries and pulse just a few more times to break them into smaller bits.
Scoop our tablespoon size scoops and roll in the crushed pecans.
Serve with crackers or pretzels.