So these sprinkle cookie pops came about because this is my daughters first year going to school and I wanted to find a special little treat for her lunch box. She loves anything with sprinkles so I thought these easy little cookie pops would be perfect!
These sprinkle cookie pops are so easy they’re barely even a “recipe”. It’s just store-bought cookie dough, white chocolate, and sprinkles! They make such a fun little lunch box treat or a fun after-school snack. You can also make them with different colored sprinkles for holiday themes!
Sprinkle Cookie Pops
- 1 tube of sugar cookie dough (store-bought)
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 16 popsicle sticks
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the dough and roll it in your hands to form a ball. Repeat until you've used all the dough.
- Take your popsicle sticks and push them into the dough balls until they are almost all the way through but not poking out.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cookie pops at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- When you pull the cookies out of the oven, let them cool completely on the baking sheet before moving them. They will fall apart if you move them while they are warm.
- After the cookies have completely cooled, you can melt the white chocolate.
- Add the white chocolate to a deep bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until completely melted. (I did about 90 seconds total)
- Once the chocolate is melted, dip each cookie half-way into the chocolate and then immediately into the sprinkles.
- Lay on parchment paper to until the chocolate sets (about 30 minutes).
- Once the cookies have set, you can tie a little bow or even wrap them in little cellophane bags for a special treat!