Spinach artichoke dip is one of my all time favorite things. If we go out to eat and there is spinach artichoke dip on the menu, I order it!
I have tried sooo many different variations on it that when I tell you this one is the best, you can definitely believe me! I’ve done my research 🙂
This spinach artichoke dip is made in the slow cooker!
It stays warm for everyone to enjoy during get-togethers. You can also prep it the night before. Can it get any easier!?
Now our family gatherings always involve A LOT of people so this recipe makes a lot. If you are only serving 10 or less people, you may want to half it. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
In a large bowl, add your ingredients in the order listed and stir to combine.
Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray and add the spinach artichoke dip into the slow cooker.
Cover your slow cooker and heat on high for 4 hours (stirring half way through). Once the four hours is up, you can just keep it on warm if you have it out for guests 🙂
I like to serve the spinach artichoke dip with tortilla chips but you can serve it with baguette slices or crackers too!
Spinach Artichoke Dip (slow cooker)
- 2 8-ounce blocks of cream cheese - softened
- 1 10-ounce box of frozen spinach -thawed and drained
- 1 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts - chopped
- 1 small yellow onion - chopped
- 1.5 cups of sour cream
- 1.5 cups parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Non-stick spray or butter for coating slow cooker
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients in the order listed.
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours (stirring half way through)
- After 4 hours, keep on warm if still serving.