S’more Cookie Dough Truffles are an easy no-bake dessert with chocolate chips, graham crackers, and mini marshmallows. This is a kid-friendly dessert recipe!
The mini marshmallows used in this recipe are made by Kraft, look for Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits, but you could use regular mini marshmallows and cut them into tiny pieces.
S'more Cookie Dough Truffles
Make the s'more truffles:
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, very soft room temp
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Kraft Jett Puffed Mallow Bits (mini marshmallows)
Decorate the s'more truffles:
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- mini marshmallows
- crushed graham crackers
- In a medium bowl, add the softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, flour, milk, 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup mini marshmallows and mix until combined.
- Place 4 graham crackers in a zip-lock bag, use a rolling pin to crush the graham crackers. Place in a small bowl.
- Use a 1” scoop or a small teaspoon to scoop the truffle mixture and roll into 1” balls. Roll all 36 cookie dough balls in crushed graham crackers, and place them on a parchment lined tray.
- Freeze for at least an hour.
- Once the truffles have chilled an hour or more, place a heatproof (metal) bowl, over a small pan filled water. Bring the water to a low simmer.
- Add 3 cups of semi-chocolate chips and 3 teaspoons vegetable oil to the metal bowl (the double boiler). Stir until melted.
- Using 2 forks, dip each truffle into the chocolate. You will need to roll it around until the chocolate coats each truffle.
- Place the truffles on a parchment-lined tray, and immediately sprinkle with mini marshmallows then sprinkle crushed graham crackers.
- Keep in fridge in an airtight container until ready to enjoy!
S’mores are a summertime tradition and bring so many happy memories for many of us. These are sure to be a hit with both kids and adults, especially with cookie dough desserts being so popular.
These s’more truffles have cookie dough studded with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, then rolled in crushed gram crackers and dipped in melted chocolate. Each one is decorated with a sprinkle of more marshmallows and graham crackers…Yum!
Hey there! I’m Lisa, the creator, voice, cook, and photographer for Delicious Table, a recipe and lifestyle website.
I share a healthy balance of fresh delicious dishes with occasional treats for a long-term sustainable healthy lifestyle. Cooking with fresh real-food ingredients create healthier, nutrient packed dishes full of peak seasonal flavors.
Someone is hungry, let’s get cooking!
For more recipes, please visit Delicious Table