Easy oven baked Pretzel Honey Mustard Chicken can be on the table for your family in under an hour, with four simple ingredients and 10 minutes to put it together.
A family dinnertime hit, this takes chicken to a whole new level of yum, even for picky eaters. Oh, and did I mention it makes great leftovers?
Use the extra (reserved) honey mustard sauce to dip or drizzle on the pretzel chicken.
Honey and mustard are a match made in heaven with salty pretzel pieces. Serve a simple green salad on the side, dinner is done and delicious.
If your kids enjoy cooking, get them involved in making this kid-friendly pretzel chicken recipe. Of course, their favorite part might just be crushing the pretzels!
Pretzel Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups pretzels crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray a wide shallow baking dish with non stick spray.
- Mix Dijon mustard and honey in a small bowl. Divide the Dijon mustard in half, keep one half aside to serve with baked chicken.
- Place pretzels in zip lock bag, close, and crush into smaller pieces. Pour onto a shallow dish or plate.
- Dip each chicken breast the honey mustard, then dip in the crushed pretzel pieces. (note: discard any leftover honey mustard used to coat the chicken.)
- Lay coated pretzel crusted chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet or a wide shallow baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Serve with the extra (unused) honey-mustard sauce.
There is nothing better than a recipe with only four ingredients to remember! This is one of those fast last minute dinners, just grab the ingredients on your way home at the store.
Or you might just have these items on hand for those nights when you need a quick simple family dinner.
Hey there! I’m Lisa, the creator, voice, cook, and photographer for Delicious Table, a recipe and lifestyle website.
I share a healthy balance of fresh delicious dishes with occasional treats for a long-term sustainable healthy lifestyle. Cooking with fresh real-food ingredients create healthier, nutrient packed dishes full of peak seasonal flavors.
Someone is hungry, let’s get cooking!
For more recipes, please visit Delicious Table