If you’re looking for an easy and delicious brownie recipe…this is it! These are so easy, only use ONE BOWL, and taste better than any boxed brownie mix. These one bowl brownies are gooey and fudgy and filled with chocolate chips.
I always keep the ingredients for these one bowl brownies on hand and make them whenever I have a major chocolate craving. Another great part of this recipe – you don’t have to wait for the butter to soften. I hate waiting for butter to get to room temp when I want to bake a treat, so this part makes me love these brownies even more! 🙂
Now get out your bowl. It should be a medium to large size bowl since everything is going in it. The first thing you want to do is add in your cocoa powder and the sticks of butter.
Pop the bowl into the microwave until the butter is melted. It usually takes about 90 seconds in my microwave. Here’s how it should look when it comes out:
Whisk that together to combine it all and then add in your sugar and whisk again. It should look like this once your sugar is whisked in:
The next thing you want to add to your bowl is the eggs and the vanilla extract. Just go ahead and dump them all in together.
After you’ve whisked in your eggs and vanilla, switch to a spatula, and add in your flour just until you no longer see any white. You don’t want to over mix it.
After you’ve incorporated the flour, fold in your chocolate chips.
That’s it! Now pour the batter into your prepared baking dish.
Bake them on a center rack in your oven for about 30-35 minutes. Make sure not to over-cook them. It’s always better to have gooey brownies instead of dry ones 🙂 And that’s it! I hope you love these as much as my family does!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 cups and 1/2 of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x8 baking dish
- In a large bowl, combine cocoa powder and butter and microwave for 90 seconds or until butter is melted
- Stir until combined and then add the sugar and stir to combine again
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and stir until the eggs are completely incorporated
- Using a spatula, stir in the flour
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Pour batter into your prepared baking dish and bake on the center rack for 30-35 minutes.