This cinnamon roll cobbler was introduced to me by my sister not too long ago. She called me and said she had a craving and decided to whip up a quick cobbler. Well after hearing about how amazing and simple it was, I decided to make it at my house and everyone was blown away! It’s SO easy (like, only 3 ingredients easy) and it’s the best cobbler I’ve ever had…seriously!
It’s made with Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, apple pie filling, and pecans. THAT’S IT!! You can also swap out any pie filling you want. I’m so excited about this recipe and it’s become my go-to recipe for company! I can’t wait for you guys to try it!
Cinnamon Roll Cobbler
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grand cinnamon rolls (I use the ones with cream cheese icing!)
- 1 can pie filling (Apple is my favorite)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Open both cans of cinnamon rolls and set the icing aside.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters and add to a large bowl.
- Add the pie filling and the pecans in the bowl with the cinnamon rolls and toss to combine. (It's ok if the cinnamon rolls come apart)
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray and add in the cinnamon roll mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the center is not jiggly.
- When it comes out of the oven, pour the icing over top of the cobbler and enjoy!!